[Talk-GB] Opening hours from opening-times.co.uk

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:18:59 GMT 2010

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Andy Mabbett <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:

> I am sitting alongside Julian Burgess (CCd, also @aubergene ) of
> http://opening-times.co.uk/ which lists opening times for all sorts of
> shops and public service outlets in the UK. We have just tagged a local
> Supermarket (Tesco, Aston Lane, Birmingham) with:
>
>   openingtimescouk: http://opening-times.co.uk/tesco-superstore-aston-lane
>
> Is this something folks would like to see more of? Or make use of?

If you want to add the opening times to OSM, that would be great! But
if it's only a link to Yet Another Business Aggregator Website, I'm
not so sure. I had a look at the website in question, but it doesn't
seem to have any details on whether or not your opening hours
information is available under an open license for us to incorporate
directly?

Cheers,
Andy