[Talk-GB] Opening hours from opening-times.co.uk

Peter Millar peter.millar at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 18:26:37 GMT 2010

New entries are added on this page:
<http://opening-times.co.uk/f/new>

In creating a new entry you agree to this (at the bottom):
"By submitting you irrevocably agree to release your contributions under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License 3.0."

However "your contributions" cannot include the (mandatory) fields for Latitude and Longitude which are filled by moving a marker on the Google/Tele Atlas map; that contribution is still owned by Google/Tele Atlas.

--
Peter Millar (sherbourne)