[Talk-GB] [Talk-transit] NaPTAN - Time for the rest?

Thomas Wood grand.edgemaster at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 13:55:11 GMT 2010

I'm living in South Kensington at the moment, so I should really get
around to reviewing the changes there :)

Everything else will happen as soon as I get around to it, or provides
the code to me to run with the dataset - the former will be done when
I get the time - which I seem to be always lacking.

On 13 March 2010 13:47, Bryce McKinlay <bmckinlay at gmail.com> wrote:
> That certainly sounds good to me.
>
> Along those lines, what are the chances of importing updated data from
> a newer edition of NaPTAN for the existing regions? In London I know
> of several areas where bus stops have been relocated/reconfigured
> recently (Camden Town, South Kensington) so OSM is already out of
> date.
>
> I've mentioned this before, but the other thing I'd really like to see
> imported from NapTAN is the pedestrian entry/exit locations for rail
> and tube stations!
>
> Bryce
>

> On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Thomas Wood
> <grand.edgemaster at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello all,
>> It's now been more than a year since we got permission to import the
>> NaPTAN dataset, so far only 53 of the 143 counties that we have the
>> data for have been imported.
>>
>> So, in short, is it time for the rest to be dumped in?
>>
>> Discussion please.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Thomas

Regards,