[Talk-GB] Footpath numbering

Gregory Williams gregory.williams at purplegeodesoftware.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 09:07:58 GMT 2010

I wouldn't take PRoW refs from any source unless I was completely confident
that it's compatible with OSM's license. It sounds like your Chiltern
Society map is an annotated OS map, therefore unsuitable.

Unfortunately I think it depends upon where you live as to how well the refs
are put up on signs. In the last few years I've found that my area of Kent
have done pretty well with getting refs displayed.