[Talk-GB] [Talk-transit] NaPTAN - Time for the rest?

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:28:49 GMT 2010

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 7:09 AM, Mark Williams
<mark.666 at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Gregory wrote:
> It only appears to go to Zoom 13 though - not quite big enough to read
> the print, without getting out of my chair...

It goes all the way to z18, but just gives you a blank if you go
somewhere it's not rendered. Blanks get rendered on demand, so go back
when it's had a chance to render them. I haven't figured out quite how
often it updates, but it's probably roughly weekly.

Richard