[Talk-GB] Footpath numbering

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Wed Mar 17 10:21:56 GMT 2010

>I wouldn?t take PRoW refs from any source unless I was completely
confident that it?s compatible with OSM?s license

Sorry, meant to raise this point in my last reply.

Would "any source" also include footpath signs with the number on? This is
common practice on the Isle of Wight, and I myself have used these signs
as a source before. These signs would be equivalent to road signs showing
the road number, and will have been erected by the council - so I
definitely can't see an issue there.

Nick