[Talk-GB] Radio4, Cartography and the Archers

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 22 13:40:29 GMT 2010

> >I'll say one thing, if Pip Archer turns up at the Ambridge Mapping
> >Party then I shall not be held accountable for my actions.
> >
> >That said, I can quite see Lynda Snell on the Foundation board.

I don't listen to it that much so had to look up those people. I left the
BBC webpage open and an hour or so later so a link to this page:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/archers/map/
"Interactive Map <http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/archers/map/> Explore the
locations of Ambridge and the Borsetshire countryside."
I don't have a flash player here so can't check it out.

--
Gregory
osm at livingwithdragons.com
http://www.livingwithdragons.com