[Talk-GB] OSM coverage

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 29 20:35:52 BST 2010

Hi Peter,
Thanks for that - I can see another target now - to turn Hartlepool Blue!

How do 'Trunk' roads fit into yours (and the DfT's) scheme?   Someone
changed the main road into Hartlepool to be 'Trunk' on the basis that it has
green signs, but I have never thought of it as being a significant enough
place to have a Trunk road, although it does have green signs.   Have you
merged trunk and primary?

Regards

Graham.

Dr. Graham Jones