[Talk-GB] OS OpenData StreetView

Tim Francois sk1ppy14 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 5 12:06:13 BST 2010

Oh, really? I've just changed a few from "Saint" to "St." based on road
signs. Personally, I'm not bothered either way (though it does mean that my
neat OS Locator comparison table will never reduce to zero!!) as most people
know the difference, but is there a general consensus on this?

Also, apologies for suggesting you walked anywhere...!! ;)

Tim