[Talk-GB] skobbler OSM bug backchannel

Philipp Kandal philipp.kandal at skobbler.com
Sun May 16 09:34:46 BST 2010

Hi Richard,

Noted down - open API will be put on our roadmap. We would also be open in general to let other apps report to this channel if this would be seen as of use (of course we could also then put it on a dedicated domain available without visiting the skobbler portal).

To the simple change: The potlatch URL will be added hopefully within max. 2 weeks with the &highlight=1
I'll keep you posted.

>I can tell you guys come from Germany. All the cool kids in Britain use
>Potlatch. ;)

Nice one, btw: also as a German I am definitively look forward to the new Potlatch version, and as I learned it might be actually possible to embed it also directly in our website, that would be pretty cool I think ;)

Best regards,
Philipp