[Talk-GB] Surry Meetup

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Mon May 17 18:46:57 BST 2010

On 17 May 2010 18:21, steve brown <steve at evolvedlight.co.uk> wrote:

> On the talk-gb list, there has already been a small discussion, with
> someone from Itoworld clarifying that there was no problem in the slightest,
> and as this imagery was bought for this express purpose there is no problem.
> This is what Firefishy has already put on the wiki. There HAS therefore
> already been an explicit statement from the purchasers of the imagery.
>
> Oh, and "Blame"? How rude is that?

I didn't mean it to be rude, and so bad wording. I blame Firefishy for
adding the license line on the wiki page, but I'm not saying he did it
wrongly, I had just tracked it down to him and didn't know his source yet.
Afterwards I went to see if he was in the irc so I could ask him to clarify
(I didn't know he was on the talk-gb list).

Thanks for the link, I just spent ages trying to find anything in the
archives and then came back here to see your second reply!

--
Gregory
osm at livingwithdragons.com
http://www.livingwithdragons.com