[Talk-GB] Grouping related buildings in a relation

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com
Fri May 28 12:53:01 BST 2010

Also, if you use multipolygons, make sure you don't accidentally put
"Inner" instead of "inner" as a role, because Mapnik will then use the
name of the "Inner" area for the whole thing :)

If it's got two "outer" areas (an advanced multipolygon), Mapnik will
happily take the name from the relation and apply it to the two areas
(subject to space constraints). However, Osmarender doesn't seem to
draw multipolygons with multiple outer areas (let alone apply names).

Richard