[Talk-GB] Macmillan Way LDP

Brian Prangle bprangle at googlemail.com
Sun May 30 16:43:47 BST 2010

I've been walking the Warwickshire Centenary Way in stages, mapping as I go.
This week I came across a section of the Macmillan Way on the Edgehill
escarpment which the Centenary Way  shares for a few Km.  Wanting to add
this section to the relation for the Macmillan way I went to the LDP wiki
page where the only relation listed is actually for the Cotswold Link
section of the Macmillan Way (relation 445601)which I believe is a spur to
the main route and doesn't share the path I'm referring to. The Macmillan
Way is a major route running over 290 miles through England so I want to
check that no-one has already started a relation for this route and not
added it to the wiki, before I create a relation and then someone later has
the fuss of merging lots of different relations.

Regards

Brian