[Talk-GB] OpenStreetMap promotional leaflets

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:32:32 GMT 2010

Hi All,

Promotional leaflets! For Free! You don't even need to pay postage!

I have here under my desk thousands (~9,450 remaining) of promotional
flyers that Frederik has designed and got printed, for use at meetups,
conferences and generally handing out to potential new recruits. They
are A7 glossy pre-folded leaflets, and if you want some you can have
them. They've been handing out similar ones in Germany for a while
now, and there's been great feedback from doing so. I've been giving
them out at WhereCampUK and London meetups, but they are for
distribution all around the UK and Ireland hence the online ordering.

Simply go to http://shop.opencyclemap.org/products/openstreetmap-promotional-leaflets
and choose whether you want 10, 50 or 100 sent to you, and I'll put
them in the post. For free.

Thanks go to UIT Cambridge - publishers of Frederik's and Steev8's
book - for paying for printing and also generously covering the
postage costs.

Cheers,
Andy

P.S. Hold your nose while going through the PayPal bit of things, they
aren't geared up for processing zero-cost payments so it's a bit
clunky.