[Talk-GB] [Spam] oslVosm, OpenData Locator 2010 data and not:name

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Mon Oct 4 10:14:43 BST 2010

great news.

Regarding the not:name tag at the OS, I think we need to be a bit patient.
The OS is a large organisation and do take time to change. They are actually
changing fast at present and have expressed enthusiasm for the not:name
technique and I think it is just a matter of us using it for some time while
it gets into their systems. We are going to do some more analysis on it at
some point and will be working with the OS of the processes. It would be
shame if we gave up using it before they got into listening! In the mean
time it is a useful way of stopping people checking a conflict that someone
else has already determined is a error on their part.

Regards,

Peter