[Talk-GB] [Spam] oslVosm, OpenData Locator 2010 data and not:name

Bob Kerr openstreetmapcraigmillar at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 14:26:50 BST 2010

In Edinburgh The council have release their name set in 4 PDFs, it may be worth considering encouraging other councils to release their data in more friendly formats. There is a lot of government data coming out but there does not seem to be a consistent, easy to use format which has been decided on.
Cheers
Bob