[Talk-GB] UK Bike Shop dataset obtained: please merge in locations in your area

Chris Fleming me at chrisfleming.org
Tue Oct 12 20:49:07 BST 2010

Quick question on this what are poeple doing with this data in cases
where a shop is showing correctly in the list and is on the ground but
isn't really a bike shop?

The example I found is TISO:
http://shaunmcdonald.dev.openstreetmap.org/bike-shop-locator/shop/2549

Which is an outdoor shop, but you would be disappointed if you turned up
looking for an inner tube.

Cheers
Chris