[Talk-GB] Vandalism in central London - can someone fix it?

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 17:30:05 BST 2010

Has anyone contacted her welcoming her as a new user to OSM and gently
pointing out the consequences of her editing and where she can get help?
It's probably a mistake. I had a new user the other week who didn't think
that editing in Potlatch was in any way connected to anything other than
what was on their PC