[Talk-GB] Dorset/Wilts county boundary wrong...is there adefinitive source?

Kevin Peat kevin at kevinpeat.com
Wed Sep 8 09:41:13 BST 2010

Until the issue of whether the OS datasets can be used under the new
license/CT is resolved it seems a bit pointless doing anything like this
whatever the merits might be. Especially as deleting the existing boundaries
and replacing them with OS data would break the history chain and must (I
assume) make reverting to the previous boundaries more difficult should it
become necessary.

Kevin