[Talk-GB] Datastore musical allotments

Ed Avis eda at waniasset.com
Mon Sep 13 13:56:59 BST 2010

Robert Scott <lists at ...> writes:

>After a request from Tom Chance I've created a strange little fork of musical
>chairs based on the allotment point data released by the London datastore
>(http://data.london.gov.uk/datastore/package/allotment-locations).

>http://ris.dev.openstreetmap.org/dsmusicalallotments/map

Neat!  But how should the name of an allotment be tagged?  In the data set
they are often called after a street, as 'Seymour Road'.  But in OSM it seems
a bit daft to tag name=Seymour Road for any object that isn't the road itself.
'Seymour Road allotments' might be better.  Could the check take account of that?

--
Ed Avis <eda at waniasset.com>