[Talk-GB] Datastore musical allotments

Ed Avis eda at waniasset.com
Tue Sep 14 22:00:38 BST 2010

I and others have been busy adding or naming allotments from this data.  Thanks!

Now for the inevitable follow-up question: how do we report errors back to the
GLA, and will they pass them on to the local authorities?  There are some cases
(particularly in Barnet it seems) where the lat/lon for allotments is completely
wrong - or, if you prefer, the location is correct but the name is muddled.
I have documented these with a 'note' tag.

Perhaps you'd like to make your check pick up on the existing 'not:name'
convention for marking errors in upstream data sets?  There would also need to
be some kind of 'a:not:ment' for indicating that no allotment exists at this
point at all.

--
Ed Avis <eda at waniasset.com>