[Talk-GB] Hunt the London allotments - with wiki page

Robert Scott lists at humanleg.org.uk
Wed Sep 22 23:37:50 BST 2010

On Monday 20 September 2010, Tom Chance wrote:
> Since the tool doesn't allow us to tick off red markers where allotments
> definitely don't exist, please add any major disagreements to the list. If
> you've checked out a whole borough, mark it as complete. That way we will
> know when we've finished!

Just to throw you all,

The musical allotments branch now has a simple comments system. You can add comments to a particular datastore allotment, d.s. allotments with comments are filled in yellow (think post-it notes).

Please don't abuse it - comments can't be deleted by users hence once an allotment has a comment it will forever be highlighted in yellow (unless I intervene), so I suggest using it as a way to mark allotments that are an odd one out for some reason.

robert.

Post-It and the Post-It brand are registered trademarks of the 3M Corporation.