[Talk-GB] OS 10k file name problem

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 21:54:18 BST 2010

Tim Francois wrote:
> I'm not sure I understand - most code languages allow some form of
> case-insensitive working, don't they?

mapserver expects the file name of the georef to be the same as the image so one
or the other needs changing, and since the provided master data file is already
upper case, they need swtching to match that ...

( And that was the kick I needed Grant ;) Perl is no use, but it linked through
to a bash script that does the same job - just need to copy all of the rest of
the files over now ... )

http://lsces.co.uk/mapper/display_map.php is slowly getting there. but I need to
make the selected map more switch-able so I can run the original Isle of Man
historic maps as well.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL