[Talk-GB] UK Bike Shop dataset obtained: please merge in locations in your area

Andrew wynndale at lavabit.com
Sat Sep 25 15:32:49 BST 2010

Martin Lucas-Smith - CycleStreets <list-osm-talk-gb at ...> writes:

> Andy Allan and Shaun McDonald have created a webapp for the specific
> purpose of merging (manually) this data into OSM.
>
> http://shaunmcdonald.dev.openstreetmap.org/bike-shop-locator/

Could you add a name search? Moving the map is clumsy.

If we add a tag like network=Association of Cycle Traders to the shops, it
would be possible to highlight shops that disappear from future revisions of
this list that may have closed.

Is anyone pointing out to Halfords that other bicycle shops are going into OSM
and would they like to folllow?

--
Andrew