[Talk-GB] Hunt the London allotments - with wiki page

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Mon Sep 27 10:12:12 BST 2010

On 22 September 2010 23:37, Robert Scott <lists at humanleg.org.uk> wrote:

> The musical allotments branch now has a simple comments system. You can add
> comments to a particular datastore allotment, d.s. allotments with comments
> are filled in yellow (think post-it notes).
>
> Please don't abuse it - comments can't be deleted by users hence once an
> allotment has a comment it will forever be highlighted in yellow (unless I
> intervene), so I suggest using it as a way to mark allotments that are an
> odd one out for some reason.

It appears as though people are adding comments for quite a variety of
reasons. If you have the time, it would be good to have buttons to say:

* "this allotment doesn't exist on the ground"
* "our name is correct"

To provide a definitive view.

Colours would be changed so that comments add a yellow border to the
circles, and using those buttons makes the circle itself yellow.

Thanks,
Tom