[Talk-GB] Hunt the London allotments - with wiki page

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Mon Sep 27 17:16:34 BST 2010

On 27 September 2010 16:34, Dave F. <davefox at madasafish.com> wrote:

>  Hmm... Mapping from Yahoo without ground knowledge is legitimate. Tagging
> the source as Yahoo implies that it maybe out of date & another, more
> accurate survey, should be carried out in the future but that shouldn't
> hinder adding the data.

I don't think the tag as used implies that, it's extremely rare for example
to find "source=Yahoo and local survey" or similar. I wouldn't want to say
it's illegitimate to only go by the Yahoo imagery, but it's not very helpful
for this exercise where we are interested in providing an up to date dataset
for the Mayor's office, London boroughs and various food organisations.

In this case, it would be better to add something like "fixme=needs survey".

Regards,
Tom