[Talk-GB] Hunt the London allotments - with wiki page

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Tue Sep 28 09:30:33 BST 2010

On 27 September 2010 20:22, Dave F. <davefox at madasafish.com> wrote:

>  Anyhow, you made a few presumptions in your posts. Just because you think
> people don't do things a certain way doesn't mean that others shouldn't
> either. If you think it's the correct way to do something, then do it! -
> Lead by example.

I quite agree!

In this case, I am interested in pulling out a dump of all the allotments to
supply back to the GLA. As _users_ of data it is important to be able to
trust a tag is consistently used, so as _users_ the source tag isn't very
useful in determining whether an allotment has actually been checked.

As contributors, yes it is always good to encourage people to tag things
accurately.

Regards,
Tom