[Talk-GB] How to split the OS VectorMap District NaturalFeature_Line data into smaller squares?

m902 m902.osm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 01:01:50 BST 2010

I tried using OGR2OSM on one of the 10kmX10km squares of
NaturalFeature_Line data, but it crashes with a KeyError.
I can reproject it and examine it with QGIS, so the data  seems to be OK.
In any case it is far too much data for me to work with.
Does anyone know of a tool that can split this easily into smaller squares?
Obviously I can select an area with QGIS and save it, but I couldn't see
a way to split into multiple squares.

Thanks...Martin