[Talk-GB] How to split the OS VectorMap District NaturalFeature_Line data into smaller squares?

m902 m902.osm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 10:18:53 BST 2010

  Yes, I tried that (succesfully) to get woodland, ponds and rivers
(riverbanks). I'm now trying to get streams, which only exist in the
NaturalFeature_Line data.
Unfortunately all the riverbanks and ponds also exist in that data (as
lines and with the same feature code).
And in many (most) cases, the streams are in many multiple segments so
the process described doesn't really work.
So I'm just trying to find an alternative.
When OGR2OSM works, the results are good enough (to then modify with JOSM).