[Talk-GB] Rebooting the NAPTAN import?

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 10:39:49 BST 2011

The Birmingham scheme should show a naptan:verified=yes as green (assuming
all other tags ok) as that's what I asked Christoph to add because I was
doing the same as you, I.e. adding naptan:verified=yes rather than deleting
the tag. Not sure though if it works for a plan verified tag without the
naptan in front.

Cheers
Andy