[Talk-GB] OSM Analysis and ITO Map now updating daily. New stats for OSM Analysis. New overlay maps for ITO Map

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Sat Apr 9 08:01:20 BST 2011

On 8 April 2011 23:31, Dave F. <davefox at madasafish.com> wrote:

> On 08/04/2011 17:25, Ed Avis wrote:
>
>> I've documented it in
>> <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_and_OSL_differences_analysis>
>>

> Ta
>
> Could you give em an example please?

Yes, if was simply that it should have been highway=no rather than
highway=not. Confusing the have no, not and none but no is probably the more
appropriate value. I didn't spot the error and had flagged it for attention
on Monday.

I see that Oxford is now at 100% which is great.

Also, I did some cleanup work on the wiki page yesterday adding a bit more
clarity to the techniques. I will do some more work on it if I feel
inspired. We should probably add some screen grabs of the thematic map to
the wiki from time to time so we can see the progress over time.

Regards,

Peter