[Talk-GB] Roadside cycle-lanes vs. off-road cycle-paths

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 20:33:19 BST 2011

I think Phil wants to know how to distinguish a highway=cycleway next
to a road from one that's away from a road.

I'm afraid you can't, unless someone's added some tags to distinguish
them (the ones around Oxford have adjacent=yes tags for just this
purpose; I don't think there's any other tagging scheme).

Richard