[Talk-GB] OSM Contributor Terms vs OS OpenData Licence

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Mon Apr 18 16:59:56 BST 2011

Robert Whittaker wrote:
> I've just declined the new OSM Contributor Terms (CTs), because
> I've previously made edits based on OS OpenData

In which case, I would appreciate it that if you carry out any future
non-OS-derived edits, you do so from another account with assent to the
Contributor Terms.

As an Oxfordshire mapper of many years' standing, I don't want the task of
replacing your edits, post-changeover, to be any harder than it has to be.
Please at least afford this little courtesy to your fellow mappers.

cheers
Richard