[Talk-GB] Things that aren't stations tagged railway=station

Lennard ldp at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 19 10:10:22 BST 2011

> Any unambiguous tagging scheme you can think of would be fine.
> (railway=abandoned_station would also be possible)

This variant has the added benefit that it would make it into most current
rendering databases for free. Data users that do want to show this, don't
have to do anything special to their import stages.

Using a key suffix (railway:disused=*) would mean extra work.

Granted, as a maintainer of a few maps, I'm biased. I just detest those
negating tags. "This is a $shazbaz. Oh, no, it isn't!"

--
Lennard