[Talk-GB] OSM Contributor Terms vs OS OpenData Licence

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Tue Apr 19 14:44:11 BST 2011

On 19 April 2011 14:14, David Groom <reviews at pacific-rim.net> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "TimSC" <mapping at sheerman-chase.org.uk>

This is a good question, and a perenial one and not really one that we can
resolve as we are not lawyers and are not on the license working group. Some
readers may remember that I asked the same question some time back. In the
end I got reassurance from the board that it was OK and I signed up.

The License team are well aware of the issue and I hope they will ensure
that there is not a problem. Personally, I am not going to let it worry me.
I expect them to do their job and ensure that it works and I will get on
with mapping.

Regards,

Peter Miller
(user:PeterIto)