[Talk-GB] National Byway rendering on OpenCycleMap

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Wed Apr 20 13:16:17 BST 2011

On 20/04/2011 10:03, Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) wrote:
> On your note re Sustrans walking/cycling I did the same chuckle. I'm also
> surprised that they haven't yet changed the standard ranger sticker from the
> cycling one to the one that adds the pedestrian at the top as well. Every
> ranger patch I put up I have to add the walking/cycling (SPB) patch which is
> just a waste.

The "useful to pedestrians as well" bit might explain why Sustrans' (and
now OS) maps near me have people following NCN67 jumping off a former
railway bridge onto the road below and then cycling up a footpath to get
onto the next bit!  I guess that they'll sort it out when they put the
signposts up.