[Talk-GB] National Byway rendering on OpenCycleMap

Peter Reed peter.reed at aligre.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 14:30:00 BST 2011

Here is an alternative view of the National Byway as a KML overlay on OSM
Cycle Map.

http://www.reedhome.org.uk/Documents/osmembed.html?kml=http://www.reedhome.o
rg.uk/Documents/KML/natbyway.kml
<http://www.reedhome.org.uk/Documents/osmembed.html?kml=http://www.reedhome.
org.uk/Documents/KML/natbyway.kml&map=cyclemap> &map=cyclemap

I'm afraid the data is a few weeks old, because I've generated it from a
local copy of the planet file that I pulled at the start of April.

Also, it may not be picking up everything. It uses relations that were
tagged "network=national_byway" or "operator=national_byway" at the time.

Click on a segment to see the relation name and road name.