[Talk-GB] Routing and other problems west of Uttoxeter

Paul Williams pjwderby at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:51:43 BST 2011

It does looks like he has been trying to contribute to the map, but is
doing nearly everything wrong. In Cheadle particularly it looks like
he has made a big effort to map the town in detail, but his work is
full of spelling, capitalization and other errors.

Cheers
Paul Williams
(Paul The Archivist)