[Talk-GB] Looking For Unconnected Cycleways

Kev js1982 osm at kevswindells.eu
Fri Aug 12 11:37:04 BST 2011

Keep right seams to lag a bit behind the current state, just click the
ignore for now option.  Does anyone know how/ when it updates?

On 12 Aug 2011 11:25, "Steve Dobson" <steve at dobbo.org> wrote:

Hi Tim, Craig

Many thanks, KeepRight does appear to fit the bill, it also seams to
spot other things around Eastbourne and I will start work trying to
clear them.

However, it has shown up that the edit I made yesterday isn't "perfect"
as I didn't create "junction nodes".  I can't see what's different about
the nodes I created and the end points so I have no idea what I didn't
do that I should have.  Could you be kind enough to point me at the
documentation for junction nodes so I can create them correctly.

Ta
Steve