[Talk-GB] Further Detail on Open Data Measures in the Autumn Statement 2011

Craig Loftus craigloftus+osm at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 1 10:38:09 GMT 2011

> So what does that mean re the "OS saying the council copyrights the data,
> and the councils say the OS copyrights the data" situation?

Well I think it means that when the "councils say the OS copyrights
the data" that you can show them a little piece of paper that says
otherwise. What would be really nice is if the OS would just ask all
councils permission to release the data and then just release it all.
Perhaps by April 2013?

Craig