[Talk-GB] Revert my changeset please

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat Dec 3 10:17:16 GMT 2011

Hi,

On 12/03/2011 03:26 AM, Pawel Stankiewicz wrote:
> Please revert my changeset
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/10013719

Where and with whom have you discussed that import? What made you think
that you could just import data like that?

This is not a rhetorical question. I would like to find out which Wiki
articles or other material is responsible for giving people the idea
that they could just run their own little data import in blatant
violation of our rules, especially "discuss before you upload", and
"only run automated edits if you know what you're doing and how to
repair any damage you might cause".

This must be stopped.

Bye
Frederik