[Talk-GB] pay_scale_area

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Wed Feb 2 11:23:32 GMT 2011

Hi Bob,

I’ve a similar one around here – I just ignore it, though the
rendering of the name at random places in Mapnik is a minor
annoyance, and that the side which should follow the coast is a
straight line so cuts off much off the actual area makes it seem
less than useful.

Presumably though they have some point, which is why I’ve left them
untouched.

Ed