[Talk-GB] os.openstreetmap.org down?

Chris Moss moschris at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 2 13:45:59 GMT 2011

Grant,

I've been finding that the data presentation when editing with Potlach2
has been very variable in the last 2 or 3 days and it's continuing. On a
number of occasions certain ways have not been downloaded for 10 or even
30 minutes. Consequently I've added things that were already there.

Would this be a consequence of the server problems you've had or is
there some rationing system at work? I start to get "couldn't load the
map" messages after working for an hour or so. This would have involved
a fair download as I was moving fast over the territory.

Chris