[Talk-GB] pay_scale_area

SK53 on OSM SK53_osm at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 18:55:12 GMT 2011

On 02/02/2011 13:39, Richard Mann wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 12:51 PM, SK%3 <SK53_osm at yahoo.co.uk
> <mailto:SK53_osm at yahoo.co.uk>> wrote:
>
>     ... this information is needed and is currently poorly
>     communicated: see if you can obtain a leaflet showing the edge of
>     the fare zone with any degree of accuracy at a local bus station,
>     council office or library.
>
>  You mean something like this:
> http://oxfordkey.oxfordkey.co.uk/smart-card/faq/what-do-the-different-zones-cover/32/
> Richard

Yes, but in that case I couldn't view a bigger version so that I could
atually understand where the Oxford zone ends.

Here's the Nottingham City Transport one:
http://www.thetram.net/times/kangaroo.asp. Fine for an overview, less
useful if you discover that it's a half mile schlepp from the fare stage
bus stopto the destination. Maidenhead have recently produced a map of
their bus routes (first time since 1998 IIRC). Of course TfL have had a
comprehensible fare zones map for years.

Jerry