[Talk-GB] Adding a further 250, 000 UK roads quickly using a Bot?

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 10:22:18 GMT 2011

Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> Speaking locally: If anyone were to propose running this on the West
> Oxfordshire/Cotswolds area I would revert it as a matter of course,_unless_
> very good reasons had been agreed in advance on the oxon-cotswolds@ mailing
> list.

I think I'm probably with you on my area of the Cotswolds.
A lot of the 'missing' roads are simply where a name is misspelt, or a section
has not kept the name when someone split it. I'm left with the -'s- problem and
some roads which I know are right on OSM ( hence the question about flagging
that ;) )

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL