[Talk-GB] Adding a further 250, 000 UK roads quickly using a Bot?

Kevin Peat kevin at kevinpeat.com
Fri Feb 4 11:00:18 GMT 2011

I agree with you 100% on this. I think if OSM is street-level complete
(preferably with postcodes as well) then it will be picked up by a lot more
developers for their iPhone and Android apps and the amount of feedback we
could get would be a 100 times greater than now. A standardised, OSM hosted,
bug reporting api could also be offered to developers so they don't end up
building their own versions of MapDust.

Kevin