[Talk-GB] Fw: [OSM-talk] Travel Discounts to SotM 2011

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Tue Feb 8 13:56:35 GMT 2011

Hello everyone,

If anyone's thinking of Denver this summer here's Hurricane's announcement to talk about travel discounts. Would be great if everyone from the UK seriously thinking of going could sign up on the wiki page so that we can get this discount sorted as soon as is feasible, before the fares start creeping up anyway. At the moment full fares with United seem to be just over £500 so if the reduction was as much as 20% this could bring it down to around £400.

Nick

-----Forwarded by Nick Whitelegg/FT/Solent on 08/02/2011 01:54PM -----