[Talk-GB] OS OpenData contours

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Wed Feb 9 08:58:47 GMT 2011

Hi Phil,

> [OS OpenData DEM in .hgt format]

Actually would you be able to send me the files when I have a free moment, so I can check that they are what I need?

Would you be happy if I made them available for download to the OSM community in general? I know at least one other person has expressed an interest in this data and I think it would be useful to have.

Thanks,
Nick