[Talk-GB] pay_scale_area

Thomas Wood grand.edgemaster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 10:44:40 GMT 2011

I can't remember very well back to when they were imported, but I think I
was uncertain about them.

I'm afraid that for the past couple of years my involvement with OSM has
been very limited due to time constraints... it has long been my intention
to review the success and uptake of the naptan import.