[Talk-GB] B72 is a wrap

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 16:42:58 GMT 2011

Lawrence,

One thing I forgot to add. On occasion where it's difficult to add stuff
without it conflicting with something else (like a snooker hall over shops
for example) I might make closed ways for the retail units and then simply
add a node for the snooker hall. Better than ignoring the data completely.
In a couple of occasions this week I have tried overlapping closed ways over
each other (some shared boundaries some not) to represent diffent uses at
different levels. It sort of works in the model ok but it doesn't render
well.

Cheers
Andy

or